To explore the Village and to have a look traditional Balinese culture upon having Temple ceremony at one of the public temple. To experience and watch out how the villager practicing the way of their live ‘’ Hindu religion’’ preparing the Temple, Cremation, and other ceremony.
The Buggy and Quad tours bring you to a part of Bali where you still can find old traditions alive. You will drive yourself with a specially designed off road car or 4-wheel motorcycle that copes with all kinds of terrain through an authentic part of Bali, passing rice fields, crossing jungle and driving through some Balinese kampongs (villages).
• GunungKawi: The Rocky Temple
• Tampak Siring: The holy Spring Temple
• Kintamani: The Volcano and Lake Greater View
• Tegalalang: Rice Terrace View
• Temen: Spices and Organic Coffee Plantation
• Mengwi: Royal Family Temple
• Bedugul: Temple on the lake & Botanical Garden
• Jatiluwih: Best rice terrace view in Bali
• Banyumala: Photospot of a split waterfall
•Lempuyang Temple: One of the Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temple
•Tirta Gangga: Elegant spiritual retreat & gardens surrounded by natural springs with swimming & picnic
•Tukad Cepung: This waterfall is a new tourist destination in bangli area
Catch the magnificent sight of the red sky when it appears during the beautiful sunrise from the top of the volcano. Walk around the rim of the volcanic cone and continue to the second crater, which last erupted in 1926, the third crater that erupted in 1963 and the youngest crater that erupted in 1974 and again in 1994. Descending from the crater you will climb down to the black sand that was originally lava that flowed during the eruption.